Getting up in Spain supports the establishment of foreign startups in Spain and facilitates their landing in the local ecosystem. Discover how Spain became one of Europe’s leading centers of technology and innovation!
Up to 50 startups will have the opportunity to sign cooperation agreements with local partners of the program.
Since its launch in 2016, the Rising UP in Spain program has been a great success, both for the number of foreign entrepreneurs interested in participating and for the quality of the projects. More than 1,400 foreign startups from about 90 different countries signed up during the first five calls – 70 of which were supported to set up a company in Spain!
Discover the unique Rising UP in Spain offer & register now!
Rising UP in Spain opens the door to a vibrant innovation ecosystem that enables foreign companies to easily find the right partners in Spain, in addition to access to high-quality talent and IT developers. Your company also gains access to investors and unique collaboration opportunities with corporates.
Startups will propose technological solutions to local partners in Spain. At the same time, they will participate in an extensive acceleration program while settling in Spain. Local partners will host foreign startups as they work together to apply an innovative solution to their business.
What do YOU get from the Rising UP in Spain program?
- Acceleration program to do business in Spain
- Hand-in-glove work with a Local partner in Spain
- Free workspace for at least six months
- Networking with Key industry and business players
- Access to the Spanish Business Visa
Join a diverse and growing community of international entrepreneurs – registration ends June 15, 2022!
The last edition of Rising UP in Spain took place against the backdrop of COVID-19, forcing startups and entrepreneurs to quickly adapt to the circumstances. The winning companies came from 10 different countries.
Discover the diverse solutions and companies that Rising UP in Spain helped set up in Spain in 2021:
- Eco from Israel wave power develops technology for generating renewable energy using sea waves via floats installed along piers, harbors and marinas.
- Swiss company RigiTech provides drone technology applied to delivery services and offers a new approach to healthcare, emergency services and last-mile e-commerce.
- M3 Storage from Chile provides a rental platform that focuses on unused space in shopping centers and includes technology for automated space management, including pick-up and delivery options as a last-mile solution for retailers.
- UK based agritech company CO2I LTD (DRYGRO) develops technology for large-scale cultivation of alternative animal feed proteins from duckweed on arid soil.
- Based from Ukraine and USA, Active Chat builds a natural language training tool for chatbots and virtual assistants.
- Argentine startup colleagues provides a collaborative marketplace that allows businesses and individuals to list, find, and rent readily available office space.
- science operates from the US and Singaporee and is developing a concept project called “Sovereign Citizen” to provide global citizens with a data wallet and user-friendly interface to monitor the conditions and monetization of their data by companies, institutions and governments.
- Edtech company from the Netherlands, Cloudwiseis the developer of COOL, a free digital classroom tool for Google or Microsoft 365. It serves as a single login hub for edu apps, classroom management, and organizing schoolwork.
Ready to join the growing Spanish innovation ecosystem?
This is an excellent time for Spain’s entrepreneurship ecosystem, which has not gone unnoticed by entrepreneurs from all over the world. Spain’s rapid growth and record investment figures over the past three years have meant that it is currently a prime opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to develop their technology businesses in the country.
As Spain acts as a gateway to the European, Latin American and North African markets, it gives you the opportunity to access a market of more than 500 million people. In addition, the technological infrastructure is another competitive advantage that startups based in Spain are currently taking advantage of.
Do you want to scale up or establish your company in Spain? Explore the services of Rising UP in Spain in more detail and apply before June 15, 2022!
Sharing is caring!